CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 18 Oktober 2008

10 things I hate about u..

1. I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair.

2. I hate the way you drive my car;

3. I hate it when you stare.

4. I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.

5. I hate you so much it makes me sick. It even makes me rhyme.

6. I hate the way you're always right;

7. I hate it when you lie.

8. I hate it when you make me laugh; even worse when you make me cry.

9. I hate it when you're not around and the fact that you didn't call.
































10. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.

Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

6 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Jelasssss

Gue mank berbakat jadi Wartawaaan

fai12_bocer mengatakan...

huuuuaaaahhhhh.... ngantuuukkk.......

Salman Firdaus mengatakan...

whhaww.. sweet.,

minta izin co-pas yah.. hehe..

time to take a control mengatakan...

buad frostmoune,..

itu kn gw ambil dr film 10things i hate about u..hehehe..

Rizka yang.... mengatakan...

aku tau kata2 itu nis...
10 things i hate about you kan???

bagus filmnya thu...
romantis.. hahahaaa...

kuLiah bkiN daNa giLaa.. mengatakan...

NumpaNk teriaaaaaakk..
aKu...beNci izaL Niz..
loK Ntuk iZaL mah bukaN 10 thiNgz giy..
v 2012 thiNgz i hate bout him..
arrgggh...